Cookies on the Sandown Park website
Enquiries 01372 46 43 48
“Thanks to everyone at Sandown Park for always making our sponsorship such a successful and memorable day. We have been pleased with the organization and care given to us ensuring an enjoyable day is had by all.”Sir Stephen Wayley-Cohen, Mousetrap Productions
Celebrate the bravery and dedication of the British Armed Forces at a unique day out where thrilling racing - featuring the historic Royal Artillery Gold Cup - combines with a host of military sourced and inspired entertainment for all the family to enjoy.
Arrive early for 10.30am* when a spectacular parade of Royal Artillery troops returning from Afghanistan will march down Esher High Street accompanied by their guns, the King’s Troop Royal Horse Artillery, the Royal Artillery Band and local Cadets. Back at the course, witness the firing of an original World War I cannon at 12.30pm then soak up the stirring atmosphere of a marching military band as well as the chart-topping Military Wives Choir.
The day also celebrates the historic relationship between the military, horses and racing. The feature race, the Royal Artillery Gold Cup, is one of the oldest and most prestigious races of the jumps season, first run in 1863 and moved to Sandown Park for the first time in 1878. The race is a unique contest, being a 'conditions' race, restricted to horses that are owned or have been leased by those who are serving, or have served, in the Royal Artillery or one of its recognised Establishments or Units. Participating jockeys must be amateurs and must additionally be past or exisiting members of any of the Armed Services.
There really is something for everyone on this superb and unique day out at Sandown Park. Book in advance to secure fantastic advance savings - and remember, accompanied children aged under 18 get in free of charge.
|ON THE DAY||£25.00 Available||£18.00 Available|
|ADVANCE TICKETS||£22.00 Available||£16.00 Available|
|WINTER WARMER||£32.00 Available||£26.00 Available|
|GROUP BOOKINGS OF 10-19 (per ticket)||£20.00 Available||£14.40 Available|
|GROUP BOOKINGS OF 20+ (per ticket)||£18.75 Available||£13.50 Available|
|KAUTO STAR||£102.00 Available|
|SADLER'S WELLS||£132.00 Available|
|BRONZE BOX PACKAGE||£178.80 Available|
|SILVER BOX PACKAGE||£202.80 Available|
|GOLD BOX PACKAGE||£276.00 Available|
* Road closures in place from 10.20am - plan your journey accordingly.
||The London Southend Airport Juvenile Hurdle||1.20pm||2m 1/2f|
|The Alanbrooke Handicap Steeple Chase||1.50pm||3m 1/2f|
|The Jane Seymour Mares' Novices' Hurdle (Listed Race)||2.25pm||2m 4f|
||The Royal Artillery Gold Cup (A Steeple Chase for Amateur Riders) (Sponsored by NP Aerospace)||3.00pm||3m 1/2f|
||The Reclaims UK Helping Soldiers Novices' Hurdle||3.30pm||2m 1/2f|
|The Oxshott Novices' Handicap Hurdle||4.05pm||2m 4f|
||The CGA Hunters' Steeple Chase (for the Ubique Challenge Cup)||4.40pm||2m 4 1/2f|
Sandown Winter Warmer includes:
• £10 food and drink voucher, valid at a number of Sandown Park food and drink facilities (excluding the Brasserie and Champagne Bar)
• Racecard voucher
• £2 tote betting voucher
Terms and Conditions:
• Only one offer per booking
• All bookings made via the box office will incur a £2.50 booking fee. For bookings made via the internet, a £1.50 booking fee will be charged. Sandown Park Racecourse does not accept liability for any lost in post claims.
• Accompanied children under 18 go free
• Tickets booked within 5 working days of a race meeting will be made available for collection at the racecourse after gates open on the race day
• Students will receive a 50% discount when a valid NUS card is produced upon entry. Student discounts are not available in advance
• Winter Warmer and Group Packages are only available when booked in advance and not available on the day
• The Group Offer rates are 20% for 10-19 tickets and 25% for 20+ tickets. All Group Offers are for admission only and apply to the "on the day" ticket prices.