Cookies on the Sandown Park website
Enquiries 01372 46 43 48
“Once again we return, from the time we drove onto the course, we meet friendly staff all very helpful, to enjoy a day in a relaxed environment. Thank you”Burge & Gunson
The Cantor Fitzgerald Brigadier Gerard Evening, held each year on an early summer's evening in the run up to the Investec Derby Festival at Epsom Downs, is renowned for hosting the best quality, most valuable evening racing staged anywhere in the UK.
A top card of competitive flat racing includes the Henry II Stakes and the Brigadier Gerard Stakes and provides a real treat for racegoers. With explosive racing and a fantastic atmosphere throughout the course, Brigadier Gerard Evening is always extremely popular with racegoers and corporate clients alike.
For more information about our hospitality packages and how we can meet your specific requirements, please call us on 01372 47 77 47, email email@example.com or simply click here.
|ON THE DAY||£25.00 Available||£18.00 Available|
|ADVANCE TICKETS||£22.50 Available||£16.20 Available|
|WINNER PACKAGE||£32.50 Available||£26.20 Available|
|GROUP BOOKINGS OF 10-19 (per ticket)||£20.00 Available||£14.40 Available|
|GROUP BOOKINGS OF 20+ (per ticket)||£18.75 Available||£13.50 Available|
|KAUTO STAR||£108.00 Available|
|SADLER'S WELLS||£138.00 Available|
|BRONZE BOX PACKAGE||£186.00 Available|
|SILVER BOX PACKAGE||£216.00 Available|
|GOLD BOX PACKAGE||£294.00 Available|
||The Cantor Fitzgerald Research Handicap Stakes (Jockey Club Grassroots Middle Distance Series Qualifier)||6.10pm||1m 2f 7y|
||The Cantor Fitzgerald Equities National Stakes (Listed race)||6.40pm||5f 6y|
||The Cantor Fitzgerald Henry II Stakes (Group 3)||7.15pm||2m 78y|
||The Cantor Fitzgerald Brigadier Gerard Stakes (Group 3)||7.50pm||1m 2f 7y|
||The Cantor Fitzgerald Corporate Finance Heron Stakes (Listed race)||8.20pm||1m 14y|
||The Cantor Fitzgerald Whitsun Cup Handicap Stakes||8.50pm||1m 14y|
Sandown Winner Package includes:
• £10 food and drink voucher, valid at a number of Sandown Park food and drink facilities (excluding the Brasserie and Champagne Bar)
• Racecard voucher
• £2 tote betting voucher
Terms and Conditions:
• Only one offer per booking
• All bookings made via the box office will incur a £2.50 booking fee. For bookings made via the internet, a £1.50 booking fee will be charged. Sandown Park Racecourse does not accept liability for any lost in post claims.
• Accompanied children under 18 go free
• Tickets booked within 5 working days of a race meeting will be made available for collection at the racecourse after gates open on the race day
• Students will receive a 50% discount when a valid NUS card is produced upon entry. Student discounts are not available in advance
• Winner and Group Packages are only available when booked in advance and not available on the day
• The Group Offer rates are 20% for 10-19 tickets and 25% for 20+ tickets. All Group Offers are for admission only and apply to the "on the day" ticket prices.