Cookies on the Sandown Park website
Enquiries 01372 46 43 48
“We have been using Sandown Park for the last 25 years, the event experience and attention to detail from the team make it a delight to work with them. Other exhibitors considering a venue backed up by a quality team and great service will be delighted.”Paul Langham, Director of Enterprise Sales and Marketing, Bible Society
Enjoy an exciting afternoon of competitive jump racing at Sandown Park on Friday 22nd February.
Why not get a group together and book in advance to save up to 25% off the standard on the day ticket price!
We also have a range of superb restaurant and hospitality packages available - enjoy the racing action whilst having a delicious meal in one of our exclusive facilities at prices designed to suit a range of budgets. For more information about our packages and how we can meet your specific requirements, please call us on 01372 47 77 47 or email email@example.com or simply click here.
|ON THE DAY||£25.00 Available||£18.00 Available|
|ADVANCE TICKETS||£22.00 Available||£16.00 Available|
|WINTER WARMER||£32.00 Available||£26.00 Available|
|GROUP BOOKINGS OF 10-19 (per ticket)||£20.00 Available||£14.40 Available|
|GROUP BOOKINGS OF 20+ (per ticket)||£18.75 Available||£13.50 Available|
|KAUTO STAR||£78.00 Available|
|SADLER'S WELLS||£102.00 Available|
|BRONZE BOX PACKAGE||£118.80 Available|
|SILVER BOX PACKAGE||£150.00 Available|
|GOLD BOX PACKAGE||£226.80 Available|
|The February Conditional Jockeys' Handicap Hurdle||1.45pm||2m 1/2f|
|The John Ratcliffe Retirement Handicap Steeple Chase||2.20pm||2m|
|The Chris Baker's 40th Birthday 'National Hunt' Novices' Hurdle||2.55pm||2m 1/2f|
|The Kilbrittain Castle Novices' Steeple Chase||3.25pm||2m|
||The David Lindon & Co Handicap Hurdle (The Jockey Club Grassroots Jumps Series Qualifier)||4.00pm||2m4f|
|The Eric's Charm Handicap Steeple Chase (The Jockey Club Grassroots Jumps Series Qualifier)||4.30pm||3m 1/2f|
|The Hampton Court Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race||5.05pm||2m 1/2f|
Sandown Winter Warmer includes:
• £10 food and drink voucher, valid at a number of Sandown Park food and drink facilities (excluding the Brasserie and Champagne Bar)
• Racecard voucher
• £2 tote betting voucher
Terms and Conditions:
• Only one offer per booking
• All bookings made via the box office will incur a £2.50 booking fee. For bookings made via the internet, a £1.50 booking fee will be charged. Sandown Park Racecourse does not accept liability for any lost in post claims.
• Accompanied children under 18 go free
• Tickets booked within 5 working days of a race meeting will be made available for collection at the racecourse after gates open on the race day
• Students will receive a 50% discount when a valid NUS card is produced upon entry. Student discounts are not available in advance
• Winter Warmer and Group Packages are only available when booked in advance and not available on the day
• The Group Offer rates are 20% for 10-19 tickets and 25% for 20+ tickets. All Group Offers are for admission only and apply to the "on the day" ticket prices.